GRE Math Prep Course
Every year, students pay $1,000 and more to test prep companies to prepare for the math section of the GRE. Now you can get the same preparation in a book.
Although the GRE math section is difficult, it is very learnable. GRE Math Prep Course presents a thorough analysis of GRE math and introduces numerous analytic techniques that will help you immensely, not only on the GRE but in graduate school as well.
* Comprehensive Review: Twenty-three chapters provide complete review of GRE math.
* Practice: Includes 164 examples and more than 600 exercises! Arranged from easy to medium to hard to very hard.
* Diagnostic Test: The diagnostic test measures your strengths and weaknesses and directs you to areas you need to study more.
* Duals: These are pairs of similar problems in which only one property is different. They illustrate the process of creating GRE questions.
* If your target is a 700+ score, this is the book!
- 2014 Nova Press
Choosing a Book Format
EPUB is the standard publishing format used by many e-book readers including iBooks, Easy Reader, VoiceDream Reader, etc. This is the most popular and widely used format.
DAISY format is used by GoRead, Read2Go and most Kurzweil devices.
Audio (MP3) format is used by audio only devices, such as iPod.
Braille format is used by Braille output devices.
DAISY Audio format works on DAISY compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream.
Accessible Word format can be unzipped and opened in any tool that supports .docx files.