Computer Science and Convergence
Computer Science and Convergence is proceedings of the 3rd FTRA International Conference on Computer Science and its Applications (CSA-11) and The 2011 FTRA World Convergence Conference (FTRA WCC 2011). The topics of CSA and WCC cover the current hot topics satisfying the world-wide ever-changing needs.
CSA-11 will be the most comprehensive conference focused on the various aspects of advances in computer science and its applications and will provide an opportunity for academic and industry professionals to discuss the latest issues and progress in the area of CSA. In addition, the conference will publish high quality papers which are closely related to the various theories and practical applications in CSA. Furthermore, we expect that the conference and its publications will be a trigger for further related research and technology improvements in this important subject. The main scope of CSA-11 is as follows:
- Mobile and ubiquitous computing
- Dependable, reliable and autonomic computing
- Security and trust management
- Multimedia systems and services
- Networking and communications
- Database and data mining
- Game and software engineering
- Grid, cloud and scalable computing
- Embedded system and software
- Artificial intelligence
- Distributed and parallel algorithms
- Web and internet computing
- IT policy and business management
WCC-11 is a major conference for scientists, engineers, and practitioners throughout the world to present the latest research, results, ideas, developments and applications in all areas of convergence technologies. The main scope of WCC-11 is as follows:
- Cryptography and Security for Converged environments - Wireless sensor network for Converged environments
- Multimedia for Converged environments
- Advanced Vehicular Communications Technology for Converged environments
- Human centric computing, P2P, Grid and Cloud computing for Converged environments
- U-Healthcare for Converged environments
- Strategic Security Management for Industrial Technology
- Advances in Artificial Intelligence and Surveillance Systems
- 2011 Springer
Choosing a Book Format
EPUB is the standard publishing format used by many e-book readers including iBooks, Easy Reader, VoiceDream Reader, etc. This is the most popular and widely used format.
DAISY format is used by GoRead, Read2Go and most Kurzweil devices.
Audio (MP3) format is used by audio only devices, such as iPod.
Braille format is used by Braille output devices.
DAISY Audio format works on DAISY compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream.
Accessible Word format can be unzipped and opened in any tool that supports .docx files.