Proceedings of the International Conference on Data Engineering 2015
These proceedings gather outstanding research papers presented at the Second International Conference on Data Engineering 2015 (DaEng-2015) and offer a consolidated overview of the latest developments in databases, information retrieval, data mining and knowledge management. The conference brought together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to address key challenges in these fields, discuss advanced data engineering concepts and form new collaborations. The topics covered include but are not limited to:
• Data engineering
• Big data
• Data and knowledge visualization
• Data management
• Data mining and warehousing
• Data privacy & security
• Database theory
• Heterogeneous databases
• Knowledge discovery in databases
• Mobile, grid and cloud computing
• Knowledge management
• Parallel and distributed data
• Temporal data
• Web data, services and information engineering
• Decision support systems
• E-Business engineering and management
• E-commerce and e-learning
• Geographical information systems
• Information management
• Information quality and strategy
• Information retrieval, integration and visualization
• Information security
• Information systems and technologies
- 2019 Springer
Choosing a Book Format
EPUB is the standard publishing format used by many e-book readers including iBooks, Easy Reader, VoiceDream Reader, etc. This is the most popular and widely used format.
DAISY format is used by GoRead, Read2Go and most Kurzweil devices.
Audio (MP3) format is used by audio only devices, such as iPod.
Braille format is used by Braille output devices.
DAISY Audio format works on DAISY compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream.
Accessible Word format can be unzipped and opened in any tool that supports .docx files.