Proceedings of the 42nd International Conference on Advanced Ceramics and Composites, Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings,
Proceeding of the 42nd International Conference on Advanced Ceramics and Composites, Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings Volume 39, Issue 3, 2018 Jingyang Wang, Waltraud Kriven, Tobias Fey, Paolo Colombo, William J. Weber, Jake Amoroso, William G. Fahrenholtz, Kiyoshi Shimamura, Michael Halbig, Soshu Kirihara, Yiquan Wu, and Kathleen Shurgart, Editors Valerie Wiesner and Manabu Fukushima, Volume Editors This proceedings contains a collection of 22 papers from The American Ceramic Society’s 42nd International Conference on Advanced Ceramics and Composites, held in Daytona Beach, Florida, January 21-26, 2018. This issue includes papers presented in the following symposia:
• Advancing Frontiers of Ceramics for Sustainable Societal Development – International Symposium in Honor of Dr. Mrityunjay Singh
• Symposium 9: Porous Ceramics: Novel Developments and Applications
• Symposium 10: Virtual Materials (Computational) Design and Ceramic Genome
• Symposium 12 Materials for Extreme Environments: Ultrahigh Temperature Ceramics (UHTCs) and Nano-laminated Ternary Carbides and Nitrides (MAX Phases)
• Symposium 13 Advanced Ceramics and Composites for Nuclear Fission and Fusion Energy
• Symposium 14 Crystalline Materials for Electrical, Optical and Medical Applications
• Symposium 15 Additive Manufacturing and 3D Printing Technologies
• Symposium 16: Geopolymers, Inorganic Polymers and Sustainable Materials
• Focused Session 1: Bio-inspired Processing of Advanced Materials
• 7th Global Young Investigator Forum
- 2019 The American Ceramic Society
Choosing a Book Format
EPUB is the standard publishing format used by many e-book readers including iBooks, Easy Reader, VoiceDream Reader, etc. This is the most popular and widely used format.
DAISY format is used by GoRead, Read2Go and most Kurzweil devices.
Audio (MP3) format is used by audio only devices, such as iPod.
Braille format is used by Braille output devices.
DAISY Audio format works on DAISY compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream.
Accessible Word format can be unzipped and opened in any tool that supports .docx files.