Introduction to Education Studies
In this fully updated fifth edition of this much-loved textbook, students will be introduced to different ways of looking at education, supported by links to classic and contemporary research.
Built around the essential themes of psychology, history, policy and sociology that underpin Education Studies courses, key updates include:
· New &‘Applying Critical Evaluation&’ tasks to help develop your analytical skills
· Analysis of recent curriculum developments including EY assessment, Ebacc and T-levels
· Examination of education policy up to, and including, 2019
· Enhanced discussion of educational neuroscience and the science of learning
- 2020 Steve Bartlett and Diana Burton
Choosing a Book Format
EPUB is the standard publishing format used by many e-book readers including iBooks, Easy Reader, VoiceDream Reader, etc. This is the most popular and widely used format.
DAISY format is used by GoRead, Read2Go and most Kurzweil devices.
Audio (MP3) format is used by audio only devices, such as iPod.
Braille format is used by Braille output devices.
DAISY Audio format works on DAISY compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream.
Accessible Word format can be unzipped and opened in any tool that supports .docx files.