Enhancing Teaching Practice in Higher Education
This book integrates a wide body of theory and pedagogical research to enrich and empower teaching in universities, with a focus on transformational practice and education for social justice. In this fully updated second edition, you will be provided with ideas and practical strategies drawn from literature and real-life experience across a range of academic disciplines.
This second edition includes:
· Two new chapters on: inspiring learning through technologies, and holistic and creative pedagogies
· Approaches to decolonising the curriculum and working with student diversity and partnership
· Innovations in learning environments including responses to the pandemic, university writing and developing learning through, and for, work
· A new feature: case studies in every chapter to illustrate theoretical ideas across disciplines
- 2021 Helen Pokorny and Digby Warren
- Book Quality:
- SAGE Publications
- Date of Addition:
- Education, Nonfiction,
- Usage Restrictions:
- This is a copyrighted book.
Choosing a Book Format
EPUB is the standard publishing format used by many e-book readers including iBooks, Easy Reader, VoiceDream Reader, etc. This is the most popular and widely used format.
DAISY format is used by GoRead, Read2Go and most Kurzweil devices.
Audio (MP3) format is used by audio only devices, such as iPod.
Braille format is used by Braille output devices.
DAISY Audio format works on DAISY compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream.
Accessible Word format can be unzipped and opened in any tool that supports .docx files.