Landslide Science and Practice
This book contains peer-reviewed papers from the Second World Landslide Forum, organised by the International Consortium on Landslides (ICL), that took place in September 2011. The entire material from the conference has been split into seven volumes, this one is the second:
1. Landslide Inventory and Susceptibility and Hazard Zoning,
2. Early Warning, Instrumentation and Monitoring,
3. Spatial Analysis and Modelling,
4. Global Environmental Change,
5. Complex Environment,
6. Risk Assessment, Management and Mitigation,
7. Social and Economic Impact and Policies.
- Derechos de autor:
- 2013 Springer
Choosing a Book Format
EPUB is the standard publishing format used by many e-book readers including iBooks, Easy Reader, VoiceDream Reader, etc. This is the most popular and widely used format.
Audio DAISY format is used by GoRead, Read2Go and most Kurzweil devices.
Audio (MP3) format is used by audio only devices, such as iPod.
Braille format is used by Braille output devices.
DAISY Audio format works on DAISY compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream.
Accessible Word format can be unzipped and opened in any tool that supports .docx files.