Studying Childhood and Early Childhood
Covering all the key themes, different theoretical views and approaches to studying childhood and early childhood, this book guides you through your course, telling you exactly what is expected of you throughout your studies. It will ensure you develop the skills you need to become successful, and key areas covered include:
- making the transition from personal experience of children, to studying childhood
- making the most of your lectures
- writing good assignments
- learning how to study independently
- developing your critical thinking
- drawing on the full range of student resources (people, services, research visits)
- getting a job in the early years sector
The new edition has been thoroughly updated and now contains:
- a new chapter on placements and visits
- detailed advice on how to avoid plagiarism
- full consideration of multi-agency working, throughout every chapter
- advice on career opportunities and further study
Designed to support students in their studies and beyond, this book is an essential purchase for anyone studying childhood or early childhood.
?SAGE Study Skills are essential study guides for students of all levels. From how to write great essays and succeeding at university, to writing your undergraduate dissertation and doing postgraduate research, SAGE Study Skills help you get the best from your time at university.
- Derechos de autor:
- 2010 Sue Miller, Mel Gibson, Kay Sambell
Choosing a Book Format
EPUB is the standard publishing format used by many e-book readers including iBooks, Easy Reader, VoiceDream Reader, etc. This is the most popular and widely used format.
Audio DAISY format is used by GoRead, Read2Go and most Kurzweil devices.
Audio (MP3) format is used by audio only devices, such as iPod.
Braille format is used by Braille output devices.
DAISY Audio format works on DAISY compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream.
Accessible Word format can be unzipped and opened in any tool that supports .docx files.