Table of Contents
- Synthesis in the Key of Catellani: Norbornene-Mediated ortho C-H Functionalization
- Mechanistic Considerations in the Development and Use of Azine, Diazine and Azole N-Oxides in Palladium-Catalyzed Direct Arylation
- Palladium and Copper Catalysis in Regioselective, Intermolecular Coupling of C-H and C-Hal Bonds
- Pd-Catalyzed C-H Bond Functionalization on the Indole and Pyrrole Nucleus
- Remote C-H Activation via Through-Space Palladium and Rhodium Migrations
- Palladium-Catalyzed Aryl-Aryl Bond Formation Through Double C-H Activation
- Palladium-Catalyzed Allylic C-H Bond Functionalization of Olefins
- Ruthenium-Catalyzed Direct Arylations Through C-H Bond Cleavages
- Rhodium-Catalyzed C-H Bond Arylationof Arenes
- Cross-Dehydrogenative Coupling Reactions of sp3-Hybridized C-H Bonds
- Functionalization of Carbon-Hydrogen Bonds Through Transition Metal Carbenoid Insertion
- Metal-Catalyzed Oxidations of C-H to C-N Bonds
- Derechos de autor:
- 2009 Springer
Choosing a Book Format
EPUB is the standard publishing format used by many e-book readers including iBooks, Easy Reader, VoiceDream Reader, etc. This is the most popular and widely used format.
Audio DAISY format is used by GoRead, Read2Go and most Kurzweil devices.
Audio (MP3) format is used by audio only devices, such as iPod.
Braille format is used by Braille output devices.
DAISY Audio format works on DAISY compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream.
Accessible Word format can be unzipped and opened in any tool that supports .docx files.