Intellectual Assets for Engineers and Scientists
Engineers and scientists engaged in creative works, inventions, and innovations – as part of the free-enterprise, free-market system – must understand what Intellectual Property Rights (IPRs) are and know how to strategically use them to create competitive advantage, wealth, and value. An acknowledged, major contributing factor to non-awareness amongst technical audience is the lack of availability of easily-understandable, business-relevant, and comprehensive books on the subject, that scientists and engineers can access. This book will provide comprehensive, easy-to-understand, innovation management perspectives on a wide range of IPRs for practicing scientists and engineers.
• One-stop shop for valuable information on all forms of IPRs for technical audience
• Strong innovation management component along the lines of technology for business and innovations for customers, and IP laws for protecting and unlocking the value of creative works, inventions, and innovations
• Gives easy-to-read, easy-to-follow innovation management perspectives
• Emphasizes IPR-related topics of practical relevance
• Compares the IP Systems of United States and others (EU, China & India)
- Derechos de autor:
- 2019 CRC Press
Choosing a Book Format
EPUB is the standard publishing format used by many e-book readers including iBooks, Easy Reader, VoiceDream Reader, etc. This is the most popular and widely used format.
Audio DAISY format is used by GoRead, Read2Go and most Kurzweil devices.
Audio (MP3) format is used by audio only devices, such as iPod.
Braille format is used by Braille output devices.
DAISY Audio format works on DAISY compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream.
Accessible Word format can be unzipped and opened in any tool that supports .docx files.