Skin Diseases of the Dog and Cat, Third Edition
• Completely updated in response to developments in veterinary dermatology over the last decade
• Superb and generously sized colour photographs and diagrams
• Describes lesion identification and diagnostic techniques in great detail, especially useful for revision
• Chapters are organized based on symptoms, and each chapter has a decision tree: gives basic and practical guidance.
• Clear user-friendly design with one condition per page (or spread of pages)
• Referenced thoughout to give the clinician access to the literature
A Colour Handbook of Skin Diseases of the Dog and Cat was one of the first books to bring key information about skin diseases to clinicians in an easy-to-use problem-oriented format. This fully revised and updated Third Edition responds to the huge growth in knowledge about skin conditions over the last decade, including the discovery of new conditions, the development of new approaches to management, and effective new treatment options.
13 chapters covering over 120 skin, claw and ear conditions classified by their principle presenting sign.
Concise, systematically structured text covering definition, aetiology and pathogenesis, clinical features, differential diagnoses, diagnostic tests and management.
Flow charts in each chapter to help clinicians get to the right diagnosis.
Special focus on diseases affecting paediatric patients as well as chapters discussing paw, ear and nasal planum diseases.
Explanation of new treatments for atopic dermatitis.
Over 350 superb colour photographs and diagrams, mostly new for this this edition.
A focus on clinical practice and the need to explain the disease to the owner.
Up-to-date and fully referenced throughout.
This practical book continues to provide an entirely comprehensive guide to the diagnosis and management of veterinary skin conditions, in a format that is easily accessible for busy clinicians.
- Derechos de autor:
- 2018 Taylor
- Book Quality:
- CRC Press
- Date of Addition:
- Animals, Medicine, Nonfiction,
- Usage Restrictions:
- This is a copyrighted book.
Choosing a Book Format
EPUB is the standard publishing format used by many e-book readers including iBooks, Easy Reader, VoiceDream Reader, etc. This is the most popular and widely used format.
Audio DAISY format is used by GoRead, Read2Go and most Kurzweil devices.
Audio (MP3) format is used by audio only devices, such as iPod.
Braille format is used by Braille output devices.
DAISY Audio format works on DAISY compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream.
Accessible Word format can be unzipped and opened in any tool that supports .docx files.