2010 Artist's & Graphic Designer's Market
2010 Artists & Graphic Designer's Market is the must-have reference guide for emerging artists who want to establish a successful career in fine art, illustration, cartooning or graphic design. This edition is packed with resources you can use including:
* Complete, up-to-date contact information for more than 1,000 art markets, including galleries, magazines, book publishers, greeting card companies, ad agencies, syndicates, art fairs and more.
* Articles on the business of freelancing - from basic copyright information to tips on promoting your work.
* Special features on leveraging social media, finding success at art fairs and selling a single image to multiple markets.
* Interviews with successful artists like cartoonists James E. Lyle; steampunk artist Eric Freitas; fine artist Maggie Barnes; and art-director-turned-artist Carlo LoRaso.
* Information on grants, residencies, organizations, publications and websites that offer support and direction for creatives.
- Derechos de autor:
- 2009 Writer's Digest Market Books
Choosing a Book Format
EPUB is the standard publishing format used by many e-book readers including iBooks, Easy Reader, VoiceDream Reader, etc. This is the most popular and widely used format.
Audio DAISY format is used by GoRead, Read2Go and most Kurzweil devices.
Audio (MP3) format is used by audio only devices, such as iPod.
Braille format is used by Braille output devices.
DAISY Audio format works on DAISY compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream.
Accessible Word format can be unzipped and opened in any tool that supports .docx files.