Mononegaviruses of Veterinary Importance, Volume 1
* Discusses the pathology and laboratory diagnosis of viruses that carry a significant threat to animals in terms of their severity and epidemiological risk
* Also looks at mononegavirales that are used as models in the study of infectious disease
* Includes viruses with zoonotic potential
- Derechos de autor:
- 2013 CAB International
- Book Quality:
- Date of Addition:
- Animals, Medicine, Nonfiction,
- Usage Restrictions:
- This is a copyrighted book.
Choosing a Book Format
EPUB is the standard publishing format used by many e-book readers including iBooks, Easy Reader, VoiceDream Reader, etc. This is the most popular and widely used format.
Audio DAISY format is used by GoRead, Read2Go and most Kurzweil devices.
Audio (MP3) format is used by audio only devices, such as iPod.
Braille format is used by Braille output devices.
DAISY Audio format works on DAISY compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream.
Accessible Word format can be unzipped and opened in any tool that supports .docx files.