The Nurse's Anatomy, Physiology and Pathophysiology Glossary
Designed with speed and simplicity in mind, this pocket-sized glossary provides an A-Z reference guide to over 1,900 key biological terms used in nursing.
1. Prepare for practice – Clear definitions of commonly used terminology
2. Learn the language – Phonics-based guidance on pronunciation
3. Deepen your knowledge – Breaks down complex terms to aid understanding
- Derechos de autor:
- 2019 Neal Cook, Andrea Shepherd, Jennifer Boore and Stephanie Dunleavy
- Book Quality:
- SAGE Publications
- Date of Addition:
- Medicine, Nonfiction,
- Usage Restrictions:
- This is a copyrighted book.
Choosing a Book Format
EPUB is the standard publishing format used by many e-book readers including iBooks, Easy Reader, VoiceDream Reader, etc. This is the most popular and widely used format.
Audio DAISY format is used by GoRead, Read2Go and most Kurzweil devices.
Audio (MP3) format is used by audio only devices, such as iPod.
Braille format is used by Braille output devices.
DAISY Audio format works on DAISY compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream.
Accessible Word format can be unzipped and opened in any tool that supports .docx files.