The SEND Code of Practice 0-25 Years
Considering it for your course reading list? Lecturers can order their e-inspection copy here today!
How have you found the changes brought about by the new SEND Code of Practice: 0-25 years (2014)?
This book is the ultimate guide to making sure that you are not only meeting the requirements, but are improving outcomes for children and young people as well.
Written for all professionals working in the field, it covers:
· The broader Children and Families Act (2014)
· The role of the local authority
· Guidance on all the key changes that school leaders, SENCO's, and staff are concerned about
· Case studies of settings across the 0-25 age range, including maintained schools, academies, free schools, and specialist and alternative provision.
Whether you work in education, health, or social care, or are training to do so, this book will genuinely improve your provision and practice for children and young people with SEND.
- Derechos de autor:
- 2015 Rona Tutt and Paul Williams
Choosing a Book Format
EPUB is the standard publishing format used by many e-book readers including iBooks, Easy Reader, VoiceDream Reader, etc. This is the most popular and widely used format.
Audio DAISY format is used by GoRead, Read2Go and most Kurzweil devices.
Audio (MP3) format is used by audio only devices, such as iPod.
Braille format is used by Braille output devices.
DAISY Audio format works on DAISY compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream.
Accessible Word format can be unzipped and opened in any tool that supports .docx files.