A Handbook of Environmental Toxicology
A Handbook of Environmental Toxicology focuses on two key aspects: human disorders and ecotoxicology as affected by major toxins originating from biological sources and pollutants, as well as radiation generated spontaneously or as a result of anthropogenic activity. A diverse array of these potentially harmful agents regularly appear in the atmosphere, soil, water and food, compromising both human health and biodiversity in natural and managed ecosystems. This book:
- provides authoritative reviews together with specialist short communications to complement the main chapters and address contemporary issues with important case studies;
- explores the cutting edge of research and also indicates the likely direction of future developments;
- contains extensive coverage of toxicants that are of significant current interest and will be of increasing concern for many years to come; and
- encourages international cooperation in future research on pollution and other environmental agents causing harm to human health and degradation of natural habitats in the ecosystem.
Written by an international team of authors from a range of educational, medical and research establishments, this book is an essential reference for advanced students and researchers in the areas of environmental sciences, ecology, agriculture, environmental health and medicine, in addition to industry and government personnel responsible for environmental regulations and directives.
- Derechos de autor:
- 2020 CAB International
- Book Quality:
- Date of Addition:
- Nonfiction, Science,
- Usage Restrictions:
- This is a copyrighted book.
Choosing a Book Format
EPUB is the standard publishing format used by many e-book readers including iBooks, Easy Reader, VoiceDream Reader, etc. This is the most popular and widely used format.
Audio DAISY format is used by GoRead, Read2Go and most Kurzweil devices.
Audio (MP3) format is used by audio only devices, such as iPod.
Braille format is used by Braille output devices.
DAISY Audio format works on DAISY compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream.
Accessible Word format can be unzipped and opened in any tool that supports .docx files.