This Third Edition includes many new cases and notes, as well as a thorough revamping of a number of sections and chapters. For example, Chapter 2 now brings together materials on fundamental assumptions of insurance law. A new Chapter 3 brings together a variety of materials on both judicial and legislative regulation of the insurance business.
The authors designed this edition towards three primary goals: (1) To impart an understanding of basic insurance law through the cases and notes;
(2) To raise fairly debatable, provocative issues, which will involve students in legal analysis and resolution;
(3) To inform students about basic insurance business practices, as well as some of the more practical problems faced by attorneys, judges, and insurance regulators in the real world.
The overall aim is to impart a sound foundation in law and legal analysis, an understanding of the business of insurance, and an appreciation of the role of insurance in modern society.
The book is designed for either a three- or four-hour course in insurance law, but through some judicious editing it may also be used in a two-unit course.
- Derechos de autor:
- 2001 Matthew Bender & Company, Inc.
- Book Quality:
- LexisNexis Matthew Bender
- Date of Addition:
- Business and Finance, Law, Legal Issues and Ethics, Nonfiction, Textbooks,
- Usage Restrictions:
- This is a copyrighted book.
Choosing a Book Format
EPUB is the standard publishing format used by many e-book readers including iBooks, Easy Reader, VoiceDream Reader, etc. This is the most popular and widely used format.
Audio DAISY format is used by GoRead, Read2Go and most Kurzweil devices.
Audio (MP3) format is used by audio only devices, such as iPod.
Braille format is used by Braille output devices.
DAISY Audio format works on DAISY compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream.
Accessible Word format can be unzipped and opened in any tool that supports .docx files.